[3830] WPX CW N2MM SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N2MM SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:34:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 28?

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1300
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very tough weekend...WWV went crazy with the A-index of 28 and the K hovering
around 5. Very frustrating to hear loud EU and they were totally deaf to the
US. On the other hand, an almost total blackout of ASIA(4 UA9/0, 1 JA, some
middle east. Saturday, except for the loud kw stations from Eu, everything else
was puny weak.

No problems with the station, but I have a major gripe about some of the
operators.Several gave me my report and just left, even though I needed a fill.
To those stations, I deleted them from my log. Then there was one 4L who never
got my report correct and then proceeded to log me. Later when conditions
improved, I worked him again to correct the report and have a valid contact. He
brushed me off saying I was a dupe. There is no valid excuse for this behavior.
I estimate the total time to correct the log might have cost him 2 or 3 qsos at
most. With 3000 qsos, his score might have been decreased by .01%; certainly not
a factor in determining a winner!!!! This same station has been reprimanded for
other infractions over the years. Fortunately 99% of the participants know that
contesting is supposed to be fun and not a life or death experience. Blatant
cheating should never be tolerated. I know this operator will not read my
comments, but I hope the rest of the community will and continue to play by the
rules.

Thanks for all the valid qsos.