[3830] WPX CW PY2SEX SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PY2SEX SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:50:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:  182
   20:   35
   15:  178
   10:  173
------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, I almost gave up to be in the contest after to find that my Neighbor's
Electric Fence was generating QRM over 9 here (and I still not sure about the
fence), but I tried to use those radio's filters and suffered a lot. I must
apologize myself about so much "???????" because I was under a QRM Attack all
the time. IK7ETE wrote in the Cluster that I am completely Deaf, but He didn't
know what I was passing through. I think some HAMs should think before waste
time writing something like that. Also I wanna thanks to PY2AC (ex PY2BRZ) to
always supporting me when I need it and PY1ZV for giving tips to how to find
the QRM source and how to fix it. I spent my Friday's Night searching for it
and also the Saturday's morning, but the neighbor were out! :(
Thank you all for the patience for repeat a lot of numbers and calls, and I'm
pretty sure that my log will loose at least 50% of points with so much wrong
calls and numbers. But I'd not wanna bother everyone all the time asking for
NR, if you got my number so your point is guaranteed. :D
I hope to solve this issue as soon as I can.
C ya!

PY2SEX - Alex
py2sex@gmail.com
http://www.twitter.com/py2sex
MSN: py2sex@live.com

Rig: FT-950
Ant: 7 el. Yagi tri-band (10x15x20m) + 2 el Yagi 40m. + Low Inverted V for 80m.

Software: N1MM
Windows 7 Ultimate
CPU Pentium IV 3.0 HT, 2 GB RAM. Serial and LPT ports.