[3830] WPX CW K9CT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9CT SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:15:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 34.75
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   10
   80:  132
   40:  547
   20:  826
   15:  195
   10:  157
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This is a cw enthusiasts delight. Great operators everywhere. Some newbies
giving it a whirl also..glad to have them.

Condx changed throughout the contest. I had two radios for half the contest and
then lost connection with my second antenna. No time to fix in the contest...so
spent last day with only one radio. Not the best scenario.

Nice E opening midday Sunday on 10. 15 opened briefly to EU about the same
time. 160m was noisy even with a Beverage to EU. Only worked a few NA stations.
Lots of QRN from 160 to 40.

Great to run into many friends! dit dit

73, Craig K9CT