[3830] WPX CW N8BJQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbolia@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N8BJQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:16:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    6
   80:   81
   40:  400
   20:  614
   15:  133
   10:   86
------------

Club:

Comments:

My lowest score in WPX CW in 10 yrs.  Five more Q's than 2009 and 160 less
mults. Conditions were strange, and very noisy here.  Nice to see 10 open up
today. Had an enjoyable hour or so.   Mostly a 20/40 weekend.  Never heard a JA
or anything else from that part of the world.  Mostly only heard the loud EU
stations.  Worked more W's than I ever have (many on 4 bands).  NR4M was the
only 6 bander.

Nothing broke, K3 did well.  Did have more time to use the 2nd radio.  When you
can only get the rate meter up to 60/hr, you have lots of time to listen
around.

Had to take lots of breaks to let the swelling go down in my ankle (torn
achilles).  When the cast got tight and my toes started to go numb I figured it
was time to get out of the chair and elevate.  Expect my doc would have a fit if
she knew I was sitting for 32 hrs.