[3830] WPX CW AF6EV SOAB(R) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AF6EV SOAB(R) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:57:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AF6EV
Operator(s): AF6EV
Station: AF6EV

Class: SOAB(R) LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:   16
   40:   64
   20:   64
   15:   74
   10:    4
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for another fun contest. I just wish I could have spent more time
operating. It makes it difficult with a family to operate on a holiday weekend.
Conditions didn't seem as good as last year as I only worked one EU and a
handful of JAs. Twenty did not seem to be as lively as usual. The good news is
15 was alive and kicking. I had problems with N1MM with the K1EL keyer hanging.
I've operated many contests with this combination without this issue. So if I
disappeared during a QSO, this was the reason. This is my last year of rookie
eligibility, so next year I'll be competing with the big guns.

Dave
AF6EV