[3830] WPX CW TM77M(F5MUX) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5mux-29@orange.fr
Subject: [3830] WPX CW TM77M(F5MUX) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:14:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: TM77M
Operator(s): F5MUX
Station: F5MUX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   61
   40:  394
   20:  582
   15:  300
   10:  200
------------

Club:

Comments:

Hi,

The initial objective was to improve the EU record in the QRP category, held
since 2001 by LY5A (Opr. LY2PAJ) with a score of 2.331 M for 1590 and 646 Q's
PFX.
Following the 2000 Q's achieved at the last ARRL CW QRP, I thought it was
possible but I quickly became disillusioned.

The propagation conditions were particularly conducive to short-skip due to ES
propagation the result of many contacts only one point!
The first night was very long with only 248 Q's after 6 hours ! For over 20
years of participation in WPX, that was the 1st time I started on 15m at
0000Z!
The 20m has remained open all night but not in the right direction ;-)
Much research to optimize 3 and 6 pts contacts (S&P)

Number of multipliers and QSO's were good but the average pts/QSO of 2.03, much
too low! Imagine, 71% of Q's with Europe at only one point as made on 10, 15 or
20m ... and only 22% with NA.

See you next contest and thanks for heard my weak signal.

73, Lee F5MUX
TM77M

http://f5mux.over-blog.com/