[3830] WPX CW S50G M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbajuk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S50G M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:50:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S50G
Operator(s): S56M, S57AW, S58M
Station: S50G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Slivna (JN76JC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  139
   80:  617
   40: 1299
   20: 1300
   15:  833
   10:  455
------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Our first try in M/2 category, new M/S rules didn't attract us to enter M/S
category this year, too boring :-).
Station was build last week / days before the contest in a rush :-)

Some technical problems (to be honest - we expected them :-) - M/2 category
needs some station reengineering for sure).

Conditions - terrible as mentioned by all the other participants, TNX to
Aurora, we should run this contest on 6m this year - would be much more fun,
HI.

ANT:
10m: 6 el Yagi @ 11m
15m: 6 el Yagi @ 15m