[3830] WPX CW LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:28:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ8E
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   30
   80:  393
   40: 1007
   20: 1147
   15:  610
   10:  610
------------

Club:

Comments:

Condx was so-so, but main problem was poor weather. It was rain almost all the
time. Saturday midnight I saw the worst thunderstorm since years. A lightning
hit the trafo station abt 200m away and I lost power for more than an hour. Few
other lightnings fell down around the house. Fortunately nothing was damaged,
but no internet for next few hours.
Thanks to all friends for QSO's and sorry for lots of repeats.
73! Boyan