[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:11:21 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 4

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6      4
   40:  17     14
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     22  Total Score = 594

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Kind of a punk night.  but not so awful as I look at the total Q's.  One dupe
tonight.  Opps!

Could not get an answer on 20 and could not win any jump balls on 80.  So had
to resort to CQing on 80.  Glad I went to 80 late as the noise was bad and
condx did not seem all that great either.

Glad the PJ4 mult stays from last week.  Worked John on 2 bands and was just
about to correct my score when I saw the change.  I like the idea of notifying
the sponsors about DX operation to add the mults.

Going to miss next week.  Going to be at Target Field at a Twins game (it it
does not rain).  My group did all the Enterprise network and VOIP in the
stadium, so finally a little celebration.  I think that is the first Thursday I
will miss this series.

73 CU in 2 weeks (unless it rains)  :)

John  K0TG