[3830] WPX CW II7M(IK7JWY) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik7jwy@alice.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW II7M(IK7JWY) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:10:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: II7M
Operator(s): IK7JWY
Station: IK7JWY

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  920
------------

Club:

Comments:

My no serious participation in this WPX CW, including croissants for breakfast
(TNX XYL), Sunday lunch with family and afternoon outing to watch the sky a
little cloudy on the seafront.
However, 10m genuinely surprising, with signals from Japan and U.S. (just a
few, sure, only NQ4I and WN1GIV, but I would not expect them all), HS, PJ2,
PJ4, CX, P4, V2, KP2, BY, XU,  besides the usual PY, LU and Africa. Lots of EU.
Pity about the worsening geomagnetic Saturday afternoon. Sunday afternoon the
band also gave less satisfaction.
Setup used:
- FT1000MP
- TL922
- 5 el Yagi, ARRL Antenna Handbook, homemade,  at 9m above the roof of my home.

I missed an omnidirectional antenna to switch from time to time with the beam.
See you the next contest.

73 de IK7JWY/II7M Art