[3830] AlQP K6LRG(N6WM) SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] AlQP K6LRG(N6WM) SOCW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 00:44:32 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   21
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   21     0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 640

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very limited effort due to working on 3 new tower concrete pours at the K6LRG
station.  I think the local gang got a little angry (or shall I say pissed off)
with me as I worked this contest for a little time during the work going on..
sri fellas, I wanted to give this group some support.

 Great energy going with this qso party.  big potential here.  a few details
ironed out and will be up on top with the best of the qso parties.

great participation!!  Kudos to ACG.

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM