[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 05:41:44 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  12     10
   40:  20     12
   20:  22     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     35  Total Score = 1,890

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  Beam is still stuck south, so used
only wire antennas.  Didn't try 160 since 80 was quite noisy and there were
plenty of unworked stations left on 80 at the end.  All three bands seemed
pretty good.  20 had strong signals from New England through the Mid West and
the West Coast.  40 was pretty good all over with no appreciably skip zone, but
good signals from everywhere including VA7ST whom I had heard but missed working
on 20.  Nice to work old timer W8VSK in MI.  80 had good signals from New
England out to MN (but K0AD couldn't hear me) to TX.  Nice to have Jeff, KU8E,
back tonight for two GA mults.  Got a bit of a ragged start since I had
forgotten to customize the messages in the logging program.  Got them done
hopefully without losing too many QSOs.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.