[3830] BARTG 75 K4GMH SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 K4GMH SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:15:27 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Radios: SO2R

------------
   20:   98
   15:   32
   10:
------------
Total:  130  Mults = 38  Continents = 3  Total Score = 14,820

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very interesting.
Thanks to BARTG for sponsoring
the 75 baud contest.
The fifteen meter band was good to us on the East
Coast of USA with propagation to Europe just
about the full Contest.  Unfortunately, didn't get to
operate the full Contest due to family obligation,
which kept me from the first 20 minutes, and then
having a storm come through with lightning
stopping operation for approx. an hour.
Twenty meters was good as usual.
Found I had to ask and provide more repeats than
with 45 baud or at least persevered.  Could have
been the QRN causing the request for my having
to ask for the repeats.  Look forward to the same
Contest next year.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH