[3830] ARRL June VFH WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VFH WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:48:45 -0500 (CDT)
                          ARRL VHF QSO Party - June 2010

GRID SQUARE:    EN61
CALL USED:      WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL
Single operator single band (6 M)

                 QSOs  QSO POINTS MULTIPLIERS

         50 MHz  175      175         88
                 ---      ---        ---
        TOTAL    175      175         88 = 15,400 points

        Club participation: Society of Midwest Contesters

Multiband VHF rig was down do decided to run 6 meters with my old IC-706.
First 20 QSOs were made inadvertently running QRP, wondering why I was
not breaking some pileups.  Nice to have openings to a number of areas
in the US and Caribbean.  About 7.5 hours of operation.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date: June 14, 2010  Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner Call:  WO9S