[3830] ARRL June VHF N9TF Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene_n9tf@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N9TF Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 04:52:31 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  269    87  Total Score = 25,578

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Crazy conditions on 6m. Beam heading south from my location in northern IL. and
during the first hour worked stations in FM03 EL96 EM50 and around to DM83.
Later that evening, beam still south working the EL and EM grids, worked
W0ETT/7 in DN63 off side of beam! Couple of good pipe lines into the FN30 and
40 grids, with EL's and EM's still being heard. Wish I could have operated full
time. Missed some of Saturday afternoon during peak activity and had to QRT
around 2045UTC Sunday with 6m still hopping.
Not much activity on the rest of the lower four. Turned into a 6m contest!

73 Gene, N9TF