[3830] ARRL June VHF AD1C Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF AD1C Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:23:57 -0700

  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  145    87  Total Score = 12,615

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:   ICOM 756 Pro III (100W)
Antenna: HyGain AV-640 vertical

I used packet, which puts me in the multi-op category, though I mostly put out
spots, and maybe grabbed one or two all weekend.

After making a few QSOs with the indoor dipole Saturday afternoon, I put up the
vertical on its temporary mast and had a lot of fun.  Saturday seemed to have a
more consistent opening than Sunday, Sunday was more "sporadic", but I still
was able to work another new 20 grids.  I worked K7BG at 11:45 p.m. local time
Saturday night, wow.  W4NH was in just about all weekend.

I made 34 QSOs on CW, the rest on SSB.  It's not dead yet!

Thanks to everyone who pulled my below-average signal out of the noise.

Here is a count of grids worked:

DM79    16
DM12    5
DM42    5