[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3831@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:19:28 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 18

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   2      1
   80:   6      3
   40:  16     13
   20:  23     17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fumble fingered SO1.1R tonight and missed 50 Q's again due to operator QLF on
20m & 40m ;-(

Went up to Locust Peak with the tree guys on 3 hours of sleep early this
morning, and came back mid-afternoon completely exhausted.  Grabbed 2 hours of
sleep after a shower and then tried to get some energy going with chocolate and
caffeine.  Took my time getting prepared for the NS, but think I do better when
I rush to get on and the adrenalin is already flowing before 0230.

Nice of Mr. Wardster to hand out that RARE MO Mult again tonight - Tnx !!!

FYI, no Rubber Clocking after 0300 UTC.  Be sure and set your Confuzer clocks
to WWV before the NS each week (unless you are on Atomic time).

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust