[3830] NCCC Sprint W5ZL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5zl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W5ZL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 04:28:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 18

Call: W5ZL
Operator(s): W5ZL
Station: W5ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): :30

  160:
   80:   4      3
   40:  22     15
   20:  14     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Started the day in Boston but got home in plenty of time to bang on the radio.

I encountered some serious problems with my N1MM logger that put a twist in my
knickers. This appears to have started since last update (v10.6.2). I'd be
curious to know if anyone else in the NS group is encountering anything
similar. Half way through certain QSO exchanges (not all, thank goodness) the
entry window clears, forgetting the station I'm working entirely. To add insult
to injury when I worked Steve N9CK near the 23 minute mark the program not only
dumped his call but refused to allow me to enter all four letters into the
entry window before popping up a previously worked call. Once I cleared the
bandmap of all its collected calls and freqs I was able to force his correct
call in and log him. That took a nasty bite - five minutes - out of the end of
the test. Oh well, aside from those little frustrations, lots of fun and great
ops as always.