[3830] ARRL June VHF N1IW/8 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1iw@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N1IW/8 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:14:36 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  149    76  Total Score = 11,324

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First time effort from my vacation cabin in MI. 3 ele on 6M and 10 ele on 2M on
a 20' push-up mast lashed to railing post on the back deck. Rig is IC-7000.
Good 6M openings on Sat mostly to south and southwest. Most of log is EMs and
ELs, with a few DMs and DNs. Several DX with HI, C6, VP9, VP5, and C6 all
between 2300Z and 0030Z. Pretty slow on Sunday; worked local W8UR in my grid on
6M and 2M in last hour, weak on 6 but Q5 on 2. Had 30 minute opening to friends
back east (FN30, 31, 41, 42) in New England around 2000Z on Saturday, so looked
again on Sunday. Opening was maybe 2 minutes with NE1B only station
heard/worked. It was fun putting EN75 on the map. Hope to see you all next
year.