[3830] All Asian CW 9M2CNC(G4ZFE) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW 9M2CNC(G4ZFE) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:08:07 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2CNC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    0     0
   80:    0
   40:   40    15
   20:  776    62
   15:  252    34
   10:   15     5
-------------------
Total: 1083   116  Total Score = 278,400

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Station:

K3/100 plus SPE Expert @ 400W
Force 12 C3-S at 12m
D-40 dipole at 12m

Exchange: 5nn 44

Bad conditions from here but I enjoyed the contest. One of favourites working
all stations.

This was a family holiday so a non serious entry. Contesting with a 2 year old
in the shack created a few unexpected breaks.

Amateurs further north - HS, XU etc were enjoying good runs on 10m but not so
from Kuala Lumpur.

Solar noise on 20m the first day was troublesome but better on the second day.
Some lovely signals from the East Coast of NA and good to work VE9DX again.

I am unable to install 3rd party applications on my work laptop. This contest
was run from a Windows XP VMware image on my laptop. Only two crashes during
the contest (caused by the host OS) but some problems typing fast caused a few
snafus in sent callsigns.

Thanks for all the QSOs. QSL via G4ZFE. Logs will be uploaded to LoTW when I
return to the UK.

73 de Rich, G4ZFE/9M2CNC