[3830] All Asian CW K7IA SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K7IA SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:14:05 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 2:18

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  46     33
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     33  Total Score = 1,518

Club:

Comments:

My first All Asia.  Conditions were terrible in southwest New Mexico with
abundant QRN.  I worked all of the signals that were strong enough to copy
through the noise.  There were many more signals in the mush, but not even the
K3 could present them to these tired old ears.

I was ready to work 40 and 15, too, but no sigs heard.

Wonder what the op time would be if N1MM kept track of knob spinning and
listening time?

Thanks JARL!  It's a good event!  Too bad the conditions didn't cooperate.
Will give it another go next year.

73, dan