[3830] RAC Day N3ZL SOAB/CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day N3ZL SOAB/CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:06:18 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SOAB/CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ~12

  160:
   80:   29              4
   40:   81              8
   20:  114              9
   15:   24              4
   10:   21              3
    6:
    2:
Total:  269     0       28         0  Total Score = 46,760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

100W + Wires

I've been fairly active lately, from NQ4I for WPX, with the local club W4ULH
for Field Day, and somewhat active on the higher bands lately from home in the
last month but this is my first contest of more than 20 or 30 QSOs with my own
call in a while. I always enjoy this contest and this year was no different. I
received some very large numbers so there should be some big scores posted.
Didn't quite match my score from last year thanks to 4 less mults. Never heard
a peep from VE4. Happy birthday Canada.

73 de Greg N3ZL