[3830] NCCC Sprint KB1NRB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KB1NRB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:48:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 2

Call: KB1NRB
Operator(s): KB1NRB
Station: KB1NRB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6      6
   40:  14     12
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     19  Total Score = 399

Club: THE BARNSTORMERS CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

9 weeks out of the game. 1st week back, no ladder dupes allowed...
Dupes allowed helped to shake the rust out, but could not give back what was
lost as a result of extended absence. It seems as my fellow NS'ers have easily
forgotten me. Please allow me to reintoduce myself I am KB1NRB AL CT and Im
addicted to T.N.C. (thursday nite contesting. There is nothiny you or any one
else can do to help me with my problem... wait maybe one thing.... WORK ME fast
and often.. Great to be back and if I can make myself known again I may just hit
30 qsos... see you next week KB1NRB