[3830] RAC Day W1NN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day W1NN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 05:46:45 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   14      3       3         2
   80:   65     43       6         8
   40:   80     19       7         4
   20:  113     61       9         9
   15:   24     10       5         5
   10:    7      0       2         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  303    136      32        28  Total Score = 186,000

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This was a semi-serious effort.  I stayed in the chair for 5.5 hours on
Wednesday night and then operated on and off throughout the day on Thursday.
Things got pretty slow at times but checking the bands after a break usually
allowed me to find 10-15 new stations to work.  I don't usually operate phone
but I got out the mic for this one since I figured that CW alone would be too
boring.  But with no DVK, it got to be pretty tiring to repeat "Canada Day"
while calling CQ.

10 and 15 had good openings at times but there just weren't very many stations
to work.

It's always a pleasure to work my many friends up north in this friendly event.
 Happy Canada Day!

73, Hal W1NN