[3830] DL-DX RTTY FO8RZ SOAB-24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY FO8RZ SOAB-24 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 04:18:49 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: FO8RZ
Operator(s): FO8RZ
Station: FO8RZ

Class: SOAB-24 HP
QTH: TAHITI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   47   670    28
   20:  124  1875    39
   15:   16   235    12
   10:   10   150     7
-------------------------
Total:  197  2930    86  Total Score = 251,980

Club:

Comments:

Had fun as usual !

Work almost US stations and sometimes EU stations, but not a lot.
Tnx to all who called me and especially to J39BS, SV9AHZ, 9M6XRO and CO2IZ.
Was working with 200-250 watts into 5bands spiderbeam and to a 40 m inverted
vee dipole for 40. I was running only 100 watts on 40 during my SS because
TVI.

Congrats to IK0ZBR who heard me with my poor 100 watts on 40 !

Red flag to IQ1RY who don't listen before sending CQ on 20 !!!!
Congrats to RD3A the only one station I could hear during night and day ....

I hope to have QSO Delaware, it is the only one state I need for triple play on
LOTW.

All the best from Tahiti under the rain !!

FO8RZ Phil