[3830] ARRL FD VE3FRX(@VE3FRX/P) 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VE3FRX(@VE3FRX/P) 1A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:59:56 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   46     57      0  Total Score = 298

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Setup just inside my steel workshop to keep the usual FD rains away.  At least
no big thunderstorms this year.  Antenna was my Sidekick mobile antenna placed
on my Ford Ranger, which was parked just outside the workshop.  Power was my
6500W generator set up in my garden shed, about 100 ft away - must have gassed
a few mice!  Used my old Kenwood TS-140S and N1MM Logger.  Only one power
outage as the low oil safety shut off killed the generator about one hour into
FD.  Also worked at VA3WR a bit, so operating time was limited to about 6
hours.  Nice to work into Hawaii with this setup on 20m.

Fun as usual.  Thanks to Don, VE3DVM for dropping by for FD on Sunday morning.
James, VE3TPZ (VA3WR) and Jim, VE3JRH also dropped during FD.  Fun as usual.
73
Jeff, VE3FRX