[3830] ARRL FD W9CA 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W9CA 3A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:19:59 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W9CA
Operator(s): K9UIY, K9QVB, K9DX, KS9W, KK9K, N9CO, K9PPY, KB9I, N9CC, NX7TT,
AG9A, N9UM, AA9D, K9IJ, N9BR, N9BX, KK9DX, N9JV, W9LP, WA9YYY, N9ETH, KB9INF,
WA9EQP, K9FS
Station: W9CA

Class: 3A LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0      0     0
   80:   600    164     0
   40:  1238    942     0
   20:   836    299     0
   15:   268      0     0
   10:     0      0     0
    6:    17    254     0
    2:     8     37     0
  222:     0      6     0
  432:     0     13     0
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:   500
----------------------------
Total:  3467   1715     0  Total Score = 17,288

Club: CorTek Radio Association

Comments:

24G totals are for GOTA station N9BX; these q's were made on 40, 20, and 15m.

Score includes 2x cw, 1x phone, and overall 2x power multiplier.

Score does not include bonus.

Another fantastic effort by a fantastic group of people.  A big welcome and
thank-you to W9CA rookies K9UIY, NX7TT, N9ETH, and W9LP.  We hope you come back
next year!

Weather threatened, we got some rain, but no major problems.  Murphy tried to
foul us up, but we kept him away.  I understand some FD groups were not so
lucky.  Believe me, we know how you feel.  In 2007, we lost our TH7 when one of
our AB-621 crank-up "rocket launcher" surplus military masts came down a couple
of hours after FD started.  It is next to impossible to recover from such a
catastrophe.  Unfortunately, these things happen.

Thanks for all the qso's!  It was a really fun weekend!

Vy 73,
Charlie  N9CO