[3830] IARU RA3AA(W3UA) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ua@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU RA3AA(W3UA) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:12:30 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: RA3AA
Operator(s): W3UA
Station: RA3AA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Moscow
Operating Time (hrs): 17:37

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   91     94     16      30
   15:   95     71     13      23
   10:   85     52      6      11
-------------------------------------
Total:  271    217     35      64  Total Score = 93,258

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Have been shooting fish in the barrel... total is 218. I didn't power up my
RA3AA station (located at my mom's apartment in downtown Moscow) for many
years. Surprisingly, transceiver and PA worked, ditto the old version of
Writelog (circa 2005). It could read the transceiver frequency, but no
keying... so ALL cw QSO were "hand made" (no memory keyer!). I didn't do it
this way for more than 20 years...

Low band antennas were all dead, so tribander for 20/15/10 was the only option
-- thus was "band limited" to high bands. Anyway, it was a great fun to recall
how the contest sounds from the other side of the pond.