[3830] IARU IR4T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i4ufh@libero.it
Subject: [3830] IARU IR4T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:21:37 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IR4T
Operator(s): I4UFH,I4YSS,IW2MJQ,IK4UPB,IZ4AKS
Station: IR4T

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0       8     8        8
   80:    0      17     2       13
   40:  191     180    20       32
   20:  355     936    36       42
   15:   84     381    32       33
   10:   21      84    10       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  651    1606   100      149  Total Score = 2,140,155

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

M/S planned in the last week, after drop HQ availability, so part time
operators, and setup was limited to one radio only, but amazing fun ! Band stay
open until 0200z, and we lost most of the night on lower band, looked for mults
on lower band, but the sun were still on sky, so tooo late !

10m, still barely open, some NA at contest start predict fun, 15 m wide open
all direction and closed later as usual, 20m the queen band, never ending NA
pile-up until late night, 40m we forced us to move there, and CW guy available
at that time, for an incredible run, lower band, moved there too late, picked
up only few HQ, the stronger one.

Otherwise this is the best summer contest, short format, high rates, and great
fun !

Thank's for everyone called us.

73 de Fabio I4UFH