[3830] IARU W6AQ SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W6AQ SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:56:28 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6AQ
Operator(s): W6AQ
Station: W6AQ

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Hollywood
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    1      0      1       0
   40:   28      0     11       4
   20:  119     13     21      20
   15:   24      1      9       4
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  172     14     42      28  Total Score = 42,140

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Isn't it great that this contest does not allow packet spots?  You can find a
rare station and be pretty sure that a ton of bricks is not going to fall on
you before you can work them. This is my QRP contest, and I was amazed that 20
meters seemed open on Friday night to Southern California and no where else.  I
got a lot of stations first call running 5 watts max.  Of course the antennas
helped, but they don't help if the conditions are lousy as they seemed to be on
every band but 20 on Friday night.