[3830] IARU PT5T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU PT5T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 04:40:29 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: PT5T
Operator(s): PP5WG, PP5TR, PP5JR, PP5NW, PP5KE, PY3DX
Station: PT5T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Florianopolis
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0     0      0        0
   80:    31    18     11       17
   40:   224   106     24       28
   20:   439   242     34       32
   15:   296   319     29       32
   10:    21     0      9        7
-------------------------------------
Total:  1011   685    107      116  Total Score = 1,706,396

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Nice contest + Good Ham fellows = Excellent weekend.

This year, with the WRTC 2010 in Russia, we focused our efforts on working the
largest possible number of participating stations.

Unfortunately, the propagation doesn't helped a lot.

Thanks for all the stations that have contacted us and we apologize to those
who can't work.

Special thanks to Mr. Oms PP5EG for lending his big station on the beautiful
island of Florianopolis - Brazil, home of WRTC 2006.

It's getting better and better, over the time.

73 to all and see you in the next contest.

PT5T gang