[3830] IARU DH7KU(@DL0FU) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csaba.dh7ku@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DH7KU(@DL0FU) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:14:26 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DH7KU
Operator(s): DH7KU
Station: DL0FU

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Fürstenfeldbruck
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:  312     0      21       7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  312     0      21       7  Total Score = 32,872

Club:

Comments:

Equ.: IC751, 500W home brew PA, 3 ele 3 band Hy-gain beam.

During the 4-hour operation I had a great fun of making CT QSO's. Due to
limited time and family QRL I concentrated only on having fun and not on
reaching high score. There were minutes where I made 4 contacts, yet the number
of calling stations could've been even larger. Maybe next year with better ant,
location, and PA I'll try to take part more seriously.

Thanks to all who called me! Here you next year, vy 73 de Csaba / DH7KU, HA7XQ