[3830] NAQP RTTY K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:37:16 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:  106    35
   40:  190    48
   20:  209    49
   15:   39    16
   10:   14     4
-------------------
Total:  558   152  Total Score = 84,816

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Team #1

Comments:

Only managed to get 9 of the 10 hours in. Had to spend a little time
on other projects with Susie after a full time effort in the IARU
last weekend. I took a several hour break in the afternoon, and likely
missed whatever might have been on 15 meters.

I tried to milk 80 and 40 right up until the very end of the contest.
It got a little bit lonely in the last half hour, but then I worked
N5KO and N5RZ in the last 5 minutes of the contest. I had to check
the mode switch, because I don't hear those two guys on RTTY often.

Thanks to W4BCG for fielding the TCG teams.

73 Kirk K4RO