[3830] NAQP RTTY N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:03:34 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   51    11
   40:  157    39
   20:  316    52
   15:  153    42
   10:    6     2
-------------------
Total:  683   146  Total Score = 99,718

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

100 k getting closer.. may be within reach... oh another mult.. even closer..
oooooh out of time  sorry! :-)

Well this was a bit more of a challenge than the February running of this
contest.  Interesting to get the BC mult on 10 on an Es whim.. but lots of
locals for the CA mult.

Low bands were rough for me..  40 just did not pan out as expected, and both
the 80 Quad and 4sq do not play well in the RTTY sub-band area.  Im down about
100 q's from Feb.. and my 40m numbers were quite a bit down from last test.
20m number up, finally cut off from 20 to 80 when the only folks that were
calling were DX.  I even heard FO8RZ calling cq NAQP on 10.  Nice sigs OM :-)

This contest was well represented by the NCCC, and I am sure a couple of the
other operators on team 1 did better, but I did have a fantastic time, and it
was like coming home when down on 80m with all the NCCC presence there.
Suprise call from W0YK was a treat, and AA5AU made it through on most bands
including 80m.. also a treat.

So I guess it is what it is.. not one of my most stellar performances, but I
think its NCCC team 1 worthy.. and I had a good time.

73 and Seeya next time

Chris
N6WM