[3830] NAQP RTTY K3WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@axelrods.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K3WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:09:14 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Peoria, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   47    22
   40:  167    48
   20:  193    46
   15:   14    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  421   126  Total Score = 53,046

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #3

Comments:

I was disappointed with my performance in this RTTY NAQP.  I had expected at
least twice the Qs.  Am still trying to sort out problems with Windows 7 N1MM,
and MMTTY so could not operate SO2R.  That was a big loss since I had real
problems sustaining a long run on 20 meters.  Conditions were perfect for SO2R
ops.   Heavy duty noise from near by storms took some of the fun out of this
contest.  80 meters was simly painful.  Still, I wouldnt have missed it for
anything.