[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:44:28 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   82    29
   40:  228    46
   20:  303    49
   15:   29    12
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  644   137  Total Score = 88,228

Club:

Team: RTTY Rascals

Comments:

This was the first contest for our newly formed "Crossville Contest Group" and
we all had fun. One of our members couldn't couldn't make it so Roy, N8YYS was
good to fill in and we thank you very much Roy. Although we won't win the title
we all had fun and it was a good introduction to RTTY contesting for our group.
I didn't do as well as the February NAQP but I don't think 80 was really open
that much as I had a very difficult time in copy and had to ask for repeats.
Thanks to the contest sponsors and all that worked me as well as our team.