[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:11:10 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 23

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      4
   80:  10      7
   40:  12      9
   20:  10      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     25  Total Score = 925

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I finally decided that the only way I am going to improve my score is to master
SO2R.  So this week, and all those to come, I will be forcing myself to either
learn how or come to the conclusion my ears are not SO2R ready. Yes, the score
went down but not as far as expected.  Yes, I had my QLF moments, many of them,
but I also had a few good SO2R moments.  Hopefully in the weeks to come the
ratio will swing the other way.  This will be either a learning experience or a
humbling one.

To those in my log - thanks for your understanding and patience.

73,
Bruce - N1LN