[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 04:59:34 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      6
   40:  17     12
   20:  14     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     28  Total Score = 1,092

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  Paper logging and sending by paddle
and electronic keyer.  The FD team crashed my logging computer while trying to
network it.  I killed my backup logging computer last Saturday.  I got the
logging computer back last night, but it has a new hard drive and no programs
on it yet.  So, I did my best the old fashioned way.  Glad I haven't had to do
this for long contests in many years.  20M was weak to most areas and was
closed to the north east.  Was fun to work ZF2JT there.  40M had pretty long
skip and signals seemed generally weak.  80M signals sounded pretty good with
low noise here, but I seemed weak.  Theme here seems to be weak.  On the other
hand, participation seemed quite good.  Welcome to a lot of new players and
welcome back to a lot of old friends.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  Hope all of
you will continue to join us for our 30 minutes of fun on Thursday nights.  73,
John, K4BAI.