[3830] IOTA VE3FRX SO(A)12SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] IOTA VE3FRX SO(A)12SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:27:20 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRX
Station: VE3FRX

Class: SO(A)12SSB LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:
   20:                    38      16
   15:                     1       1
   10:
Total:   0        0       39      17  Total Score = 6,885

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First time entry.  Just had a few hours, so just did some S&P on 20m and 15m (1
QSO!)to try out the new hexbeam and 100W.  Went Assisted so I could spot some
stations for the rest of the serious Assisted entries.  Seems the EU, AS and AF
islands were calling EU mostly as few had their beams pointed to NA, at least
when I was on 1400 and 1700-1900Z.  I guess that's their best strategy to get
most points and islands.  Fun time and thanks for Qs.
73
Jeff
VE3FRX