[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, trappaport@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:14:26 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 30

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   7      6
   40:  10      9
   20:   9      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     22  Total Score = 572

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

G5RV at 20' strung between 2 towers! After 36 years in ham radio, I am finally
using my own towers! Glad to be on from the mountain top -- my climbing belt
should be here in a week so I hope to get the G5RV up higher for next week
(right now, the feedline balun is on the ground!). Am hoping to get the big
hardware up in the air before the end of summer, but not looking good as the
summer is slipping away fast.

There were some great numbers out there tonight,even though the conditions
here seemed puny on 20 and 40. Nice to hear N9NC and N3BB on the 80m band, and
to hear Bob as portable /7 for a multiplier.

73 and thanks for the fun!
Ted N9NB