[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:28:59 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  12      9
   40:  22     17
   20:  23     16
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  57     42  Total Score = 2,394

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Twenty was good. Forty and eighty were good but noisy. Nice surprise being
called by Dave, N2NL portable KH2. Weak but solid. Another nice one was KU5B in
Belize. I missed him on 40 but he called me on 80. Must have good ears down
there. Tnx to NO5W for the only rare Texas tonight.

The "three band good guy" awards go to N4DW, NO3M, and  N4OGW. It must have
been an N-night.

The Locust and I were running the same numbers tonight, as has been the case.
The first QSO was (BB/VVA) 19/20, and the second was 48/48. He must have Locust
Peak mojo working.

Five minute segments were: 11, 10, 12, (by now, I was thinking sixties) 9, 7,
and 8. So my rate fell off on 80, as usual.

Thanks to the NCCC and the 3830 support as well as all the good operators who
make Thursdays so much fun.