[3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 03:34:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 6

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  20     14
   40:  16     13
   20:   6      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     31  Total Score = 1,302

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I've gone up a Q per week this go-round - by the end of the ladder I could be
dangerous...

Nice to see a lot of new calls and work V31UB as the clock was winding down on
80, after hearing him but not synching up on 20. 40M continues to be mad at me
- why a 135 wire at 45' would work better on 80 than 40 is beyond me. See you
in the NAQP this weekend, but a respite in the mid-Atlantic heat wave is likely
to demand quality outdoor time during the day.