[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 06:55:45 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 6

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  11      7
   40:  20     17
   20:  10      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     29  Total Score = 1,218

Club:

Comments:

After being on the road for a month, if felt good to be back at the home QTH.
Spent the last 3 mornings putting antennas back up and reconnecting the shack.
Got everything done as SNS started, then found out I needed to put some macros
back in order on the computer.  By 0230, done and ready, but not as ready as a
few others who were already blowing smoke!

20 was long, 40 good, 80 fair, and spent too much time trying to make 160 work
.. heard signals but couldn't get through.  With 5 minutes of dead time in the
log, I know I'm out of practice.  Luckily, there's always next week!  Great to
hear new calls, and fun to work Colin in V31.

I'm planning to be on for NAQP this weekend .. catch you all there.

73, Bob, w0bh