[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 23:13:33 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   43    26
   80:  158    41
   40:  328    53
   20:  417    50
   15:  115    33
   10:   40    16
-------------------
Total: 1101   219  Total Score = 241,119

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rockies #1

Comments:

Wow. I think this is my best score yet for the summertime version of this
contest.  Great to have some sporadic E on 15 and 10 meters.  Local T-storms
made 80 and 160 really tough but a good run in the last hour on top band got me
at least a decent mult count on 160M.  My 10 meter bandscope setup found N5KO
for my only California on 10 meters so I guess it was worth setting it up.

Highlight was working K7KU Bob in Wyoming on 160 and moving him to 80 and 40
for three quick mults in the last 15 minutes of the test.  First time I had
heard WY all contest.

There were a bunch of GMCCers out there giving em hell.  W0ETT, W0ZA, W0DLE
(welcome back Chuck!), K0RF, K0FX, K0AV, K7TD, N0KE, K6XT, WB0GAZ and many
more.  Never heard W0MU from MT and could have used you on several bands,
Mike.

73
Randy (aka Ken) K0EU