[3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3831@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 23:26:06 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19     4
   80:   71    26
   40:  205    47
   20:  309    52
   15:  102    32
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  709   162  Total Score = 119,112

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

SO1.1R via remote, but mostly SO1R.  Biggest thrill was when my IOTA/Visalia
amigo Hector, XE2K, called me... bueno, Hector... tu eres el hombre en CW !!!

Some periodic runaway keyboard problems (i.e., the keys didn't get physically
stuck in the down position, but it had the same results which equated to
operator QLF).

Took 4 separate 30 minute off periods, but didn't time things too well 'cuz 80m
was pretty much deadsville in the last 45 minutes.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's and Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The (Remote) Locust