[3830] NAQP CW KE7YF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KE7YF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 06:03:30 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KE7YF
Operator(s): KE7YF
Station: KE7YF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ DM43
Operating Time (hrs): 6.6

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   69    29
   20:   91    38
   15:    4     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  164    70  Total Score = 11,480

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws CC 3

Comments:

Antenna Restricted:
40M/20M/15M - 14AVQ Vertical on ground, two buried 33ft radials.

All S&P Operation.  Signals on 20M during the first few hours were weak and
difficult to hear because of high noise.  Much improvement toward late
afternoon.  40M signals were good and the noise tolerable until rain came in
around 9:30 pm.

Thanks for the QSO's.  I like operating CW contests.  Too bad I can't copy CW
faster than 10-15 wpm.

73...........Paul.....KE7YF