[3830] NAQP CW K6NR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6NR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 09:09:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   11     6
   80:   47    22
   40:   42    22
   20:  309    53
   15:  105    30
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  514   133  Total Score = 68,362

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Interesting to hear 10 meters was open back east during
the contest. I have a new antenna for 10 I wanted to try out
so checked the band frequently from here in Southern California,
and called CQ at times.  No Joy.  I did hear K5CM in Oklahoma
calling CQ when I pointed my beam south, but he could not hear me.

40, 80, and 160 were extremely noisey here, not sure how much of
that is from local noise sources.

    Dana, K6NR