[3830] NAQP CW N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 09:11:11 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   10     6
   40:   92    38
   20:  193    50
   15:   10     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  305   101  Total Score = 30,805

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws CC 2

Comments:

Noisy contest!  One 43 minute run on 20 and the rest was S&P.

Saved 1.5 hours of my off time intending to quit early but had to pull the
plugs at 0315Z due to storms over head.  Ended up using 80 to try to get over
30K during the last hour.  Surprised to find 10 stations that could actually
hear my 5 watts through the static crashes!  K5GO gets the golden ears award
for hearing me all the way over in AR!  Made it to 30K with minutes to spare.

Thanks for the fun.
73
Gary, N7IR