[3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 15:26:01 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   35    15
   80:   59    26
   40:  111    36
   20:   61    27
   15:   52    26
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total:  326   135  Total Score = 44,010

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

So many available mults and not enough time...the story of NAQP!

To the many requests for me to make band changes for my mult, no offense but I
prefer not to...gets me out of my rhythm, takes time to tune-up on new band,
may not be part of my band-plan strategy and I usually DON'T need YOUR mult!

Had to leave for a get-together at friends during the 10M Saturday eve opening
but managed a few mults there.  15M yielded some nice numbers...may have spent
a bit too much time there missing out on some easy 20M Q's/mults.

Forty and 80M worked quite well with QRN levels down somewhat here...not so
good though on Topband with signifigant noise.

I continue to practice with N1MM Logger ESM mode, trying to get better at it
while "running" after working in "CT style" mode for some time.  Apologies to
those with whom I had the occasional "fat-finger"...continual
work-in-progress.

Always nice to work the Thursday night NS gang in these other events.  Many
thanks to all who called in, and to those who answered me while I S&P'd.
Enjoyed the occasional creative names worked including Guff, Goat, Moo, Pipe
and (of course) Gator!

73,

Bill  W1WBB