[3830] NAQP CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 05:16:27 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:  205
   40:  193
   20:  173
   15:   25
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  596   143  Total Score = 86,710

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Conditions were not the best on 15 and 20.  Decent but far from what I would
call
good.  QRN on 40 was heavy but tolerable.  80 had QRN at S9+ all evening.  160
was a total bust.  Thanks to all of those that required a repeat on 40 and 80.
The
was trying to get my attention rather than your signal.  Thanks for all of the
Q's.
I'll look for you all in January in this fantastic, little event.